it's been a while isn't it?
sorry for neglecting this blog for quite sometimes.
Yet...no news still a good news, rite?
Following two successful PechaKucha Nights in Bandung, we are ready to deliver the third volume.
coming in Bandung:
Saturday, January 17th, 2009
Open: 19:00 - 23:30
Gedung Indonesia Menggugat
Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan No. 5 (Viaduct)
presenter list (so far)
1) Slamet Rahardjo (we bet you know him...should we still give a hint?)
2) Manuel Heischello (German artist that currently choose to stay in Bandung for 3 years...he says, I love Bandung)
3) Vitorini (young and independent female architect, one of the founder of Beau, now GAEA architect studio)
4) Willis Kusuma (have heard about Social House in Grand Indonesia? Have question? meet the designer yourself)
5) Rene S Canoneo (...Career Highlight, Hardrock FM...Decanter..ring a bell?)
6) Rizky Adiwilaga (Shall we call him a warrior for intellectual property?)
7) Agung Hujatnikajenong (Curator of Selasar Sunario)
8) Pei from skaters community in Bandung
9) Dendy unkl/347 (may we say, he and his friends are one of the pioneer in Bandung distro business...)
10) Paskalis Khrisno (jongArsitek! the web magazine for architects and designers)
11) Aldo represents toy collectors community will awe you...(if we are lucky, you'll meet Starwars members in the venue ;-)
12) Adi Dharma (many people hates graffiti...yet, he is a member of the graffiti community in Bandung!)
13) Taufik Rahzen (why Gedung Indonesia Menggugat? because we want to know more about it)
and 3 more still on confirmation...
don't miss it!
it is less than a week now...
so be ready, and mark your calendar!